ABOUT BITFOCUS, INC.
Founded in 2003, Bitfocus, Inc. is changing the way communities nationwide integrate software, systems, data, and policy to innovate and strengthen the nation’s social safety net. We develop software and administer data systems that affect and change lives, connecting our most vulnerable populations to the most effective resources available in their communities. Our products empower organizations and communities to better leverage their resources, helping them to become data-driven in their efforts in all areas of health, human, and social services.
Our diverse and inclusive culture has played a key role in our success at Bitfocus. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or disability.
Bitfocus is a remote organization; this will be a work-from-home position but may require travel for in-person meetings or events in the future. The position must work a pacific time zone schedule.
About our Community Administration team:
The Community Administration department supports communities that contract with Bitfocus to administer Clarity Human Services. We partner closely with our communities to meet their needs related to data collection and analysis around homelessness. Our role varies widely and day to day responsibilities may include responsibilities and projects such as:
- Working closely with community leadership to implement projects related to data and the homeless response system.
- Providing consultation around the design of coordinated entry systems.
- Configuring Clarity Human Services to meet workflow and data collection requirements.
- Partnering and managing multiple projects across internal departments to meet community needs.
- Conducting data analysis and creating dashboards to support crisis response workflows and provide insight into data quality and community outcomes.
- Designing and conducting in-person and remote community trainings on HMIS, coordinated entry, local procedures, and data-related topics.
- Coordinating analysis and submission of HUD and other federal or state partner reports.
- And much more!
Our Core Values
- People First. Always.
- Live in the WOW
- Elevate our Mission
- Start with Yes
- Take Detours
- Practice Humility
- Paint with Numbers
- Speak the truth in kindness
- Grow Together
- Unite in Excellence
The Project Administrator provides a range of remote and in-person leadership and project management services, while acting as a ‘Consultant’ for our HMIS Lead customers. The Project Administrator develops and retains a comprehensive partnership with customers at multiple levels, anticipating needs and providing solutions as a critical part of their homeless response system. The Project Administrator cultivates relationships of mutual respect and trust between the customer, local stakeholders, and Bitfocus — allowing all entities to successfully meet their objectives.
As the Community Project Administrator, you will:
- Work closely with one or more communities to identify and resolve complex business and data collection challenges through the lens of our Clarity Human Services software.
- Plan, execute and oversee projects that support the work happening in the communities we serve.
- Coordinate stakeholder communication around project milestones and timelines.
- Develop subject matter expertise on Clarity Human Services software.
- Develop subject matter expertise on the local and national policies, practices, and program models that impact the homeless response system.
- Present in front of live and remote audiences, including software demonstrations, data entry workflows, local and federal policy updates, and reports on local outcomes and accomplishments.
- Build and boost customer and stakeholder relationships.
- Identify strategies to maintain and build services to meet customer needs.
You will love this position if:
- You are an innovative, systems-level thinker who uses best practices when approaching problems and resolving conflicts.
- You maneuver through complex political situations in an effective, diplomatic manner.
- You are enthusiastic about technology and learning new software applications and database products.
- You are detail-oriented, able to track many complex and shifting priorities at the same time.
Required experience that drives success in this role:
- You have a proven ability to work effectively with civic and other community leaders, social service agency staff, and a variety of other stakeholders.
- You have conducted large trainings and are comfortable speaking to large groups.
- You possess sophisticated project management skills and a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and contractual obligations, including ability to constantly triage, moving projects along parallel timelines while responding to new priorities.
- You have excellent people/public relations and communication skills.
- You have strong analytical abilities with working knowledge of descriptive statistics and analytics tools, and have worked through complex data analysis problems.
- You are highly organized with excellent time management skills.
What makes you stand out:
- You have an understanding of the complexities and nuances of the homeless response systems across regions.
- In-depth knowledge of HUD and federal partner funding policies, reporting requirements, and data standards.
- Experience working with local government in a vendor capacity.
How will Bitfocus support you:
- Work in a fully remote/virtual environment
- A unique, friendly, and caring culture! Hear more from our employees on Glassdoor.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Paid volunteer time off
- Bitfocus primarily uses Apple computers; all new employees receive either an iMac or MacBook Pro to use in their role at Bitfocus
- Opportunities for professional growth and development