ABOUT BITFOCUS, INC.
Bitfocus is a rapidly growing company working to help communities use data to tackle their greatest social challenges. Our software and services help non-profit, government, and community organizations build effective response systems to homelessness and are used in more than 75 communities, including high profile communities serving the densest populations of homelessness nationwide.
Our professional services set us apart from other software companies. We provide typical software administration services, but the heart of our service is the partnership we build with our communities to better understand their needs and goals when it comes to addressing homelessness. We collaborate with community leaders, share knowledge gained working with communities across the county, act as liaisons between policymakers and staff on the front lines, and we take the lead on a variety of projects and initiatives to help our communities meet their goals around ending homelessness.
Our diverse and inclusive culture has played a key role in our success at Bitfocus.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or disability.
This position must be located in Santa Clara County, California in order to serve customers face to face. When not onsite, this will be a remote position.
About our Community Administration team:
The Community Administration department supports communities that contract with Bitfocus to administer Clarity Human Services. We partner closely with our communities to meet their needs related to data collection and analysis around homelessness. Our role varies widely and day to day responsibilities may include responsibilities and projects such as:
- Working closely with community leadership to implement projects related to data and the homeless response system.
- Providing consultation around the design of coordinated entry systems.
- Configuring Clarity Human Services to meet workflow and data collection requirements.
- Partnering and managing multiple projects across internal departments to meet community needs.
- Conducting data analysis and creating dashboards to support crisis response workflows and provide insight into data quality and community outcomes.
- Designing and conducting in-person and remote community trainings on HMIS, coordinated entry, local procedures, and data-related topics.
- Coordinating analysis and submission of HUD and other federal or state partner reports.
- And much more!
As a member of the local community, the Program Manager / Deputy Project Administrator provides a range of in-person leadership and project management services while acting as one of two “local” consultants for Santa Clara County. The Deputy Project Administrator develops and retains a comprehensive partnership with the customer at multiple levels, anticipating needs and providing solutions as a critical part of the Santa Clara County homeless response system. The Deputy Project Administrator cultivates relationships of mutual respect and trust between the customer, local stakeholders, and Bitfocus — allowing all entities to successfully meet their objectives.
As the Program Manager / Deputy Project Administrator for Santa Clara County, CA you will:
- Live locally and travel throughout Santa Clara County frequently for project meetings and trainings. When not attending in-person obligations, the position will be remote.
- Work closely with customers and stakeholders to identify and resolve complex business and data collection challenges through the lens of our Clarity Human Services software.
- Plan, execute, and oversee projects that support the work happening in the communities we serve.
- Coordinate stakeholder communication around project milestones and timelines.
- Develop subject matter expertise on Clarity Human Services software.
- Develop subject matter expertise on the local and national policies, practices, and program models that impact the homeless response system.
- Present in front of live and remote audiences, including software demonstrations, data entry workflows, local and federal policy updates, and reports on local outcomes and accomplishments.
- Build and boost customer and stakeholder relationships.
- Identify strategies to maintain and build services to meet customer needs.
You will love this position if:
- You are an innovative, systems-level thinker who uses best practices when approaching problems and resolving conflicts.
- You maneuver through complex political situations in an effective, diplomatic manner.
- You are enthusiastic about technology and learning new software applications and database products.
- You are detail oriented, able to track many complex and shifting priorities at the same time.
Required experience that drives success in this role:
- You have a proven ability to work effectively with civic and other community leaders, social service agency staff, and a variety of other stakeholders.
- You have conducted large trainings and are comfortable speaking to large groups.
- You possess sophisticated project management skills and a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and contractual obligations, including ability to constantly triage, moving projects along parallel timelines while responding to new priorities.
- You have excellent people/public relations and communication skills.
- You have strong analytical abilities with working knowledge of descriptive statistics and analytical tools, and have worked through complex data analysis problems.
- You are highly organized with excellent time management skills.
- You have past success supervising and supporting teams.
What makes you stand out:
- You have an understanding of the complexities and nuances of the region's homeless response systems.
- In depth knowledge of HUD and federal partner funding policies, reporting requirements and data standards.
- Experience working with local government in a vendor capacity.
How will Bitfocus support you:
- Robust onboarding and training support
- A unique, friendly and caring culture! Hear more from our employees on Glassdoor.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Paid volunteer time off
- Bitfocus primarily uses Apple computers; all new employees receive either an iMac or MacBook Pro to use in their role at Bitfocus
- Opportunities for professional growth and development